Thursday, May 15, 2014

20% project Week #10

Hi everyone! For this week I will be honest, I did not do much for the 20 % project due to the fact I have had a lot of other work and haven't had time to really do much for the project. In two weeks we have our presentation and we still have no idea what we will do to not make the guys in the classroom bored but at the same time make sure that the girls are interested. We want to do something fun that will make the whole class interested and involved in the presentation. I feel like I have to think about what I want to do for this presentation to make sure its the best one that I have done the whole year.  I know that by the end of this week I will have a hint on what I am going to do. I apologize for not posting anything in the website I will be sure to post something new next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment