Thursday, May 22, 2014

20 % project Week #11

Hi everyone! We finally have an idea of what we want to do for our presentation. We decided to raffle out a NAKED 2 palette for the class and we will be giving our raffle tickets in the beginning and at the end of the presentation we will give out the palette to the number that we pull out of the box. I hope that this attracts the class to our presentation a bit more so that it wont simply be a boring prezi and bore the class the whole time that we are up there because I know that we get bored really quick if we don't say and do the right things. I hope that we can find something else to do so this can be the best presentation that I have done this whole year. I want to do something that will make the whole class laugh not yawn because that would show that they are actually paying attention to the presentation. I hope that we will be really interesting to the whole class because this was a really long road to get where we are now and I want everyone to see the success I have done this whole year.



No comments:

Post a Comment